Gracias por querer formar parte del equipo de desmontaje. Vuestra labor es vital para garantizar un final feliz a esta experiencia que es Own Spirit Festival.
Debes tener en cuenta las duras condiciones de trabajo que se dan durante esta fase debido a las altas temperaturas de la época de verano, el condicionamiento del entorno natural en el que nos encontramos y la exigencia física de las actividades que se desarrollan durante el desmontaje. Es importante prepararse físicamente y psicológicamente (protección solar, gorro para cubrirse la cabeza, descansar, comer bien, mantenerse hidratado, etc).
Pero sobre todo, tendrás la oportunidad de disfrutar de la calma de un entorno natural inigualable, viviendo en primera persona cómo Own Spirit retorna a su estado original, salvaje, tranquilo y lleno de la energía creada por la comunidad Own Spirit días atrás.
En este apartado te explicamos las condiciones, requerimientos y procedimientos para aplicar como voluntaria o voluntario en la fase posterior de desmontaje del festival
¡Lee atentamente toda la información y rellena el formulario al final de la página!.
En caso de duda, contacta con nosotros a través del e-mail: [email protected]
ATTENTION! The disassembly is done in 5 days and therefore it will be necessary to complete the days of volunteering with two more days before the festival begins. If you cannot do those two days, contact the organization to find an alternative collaboration.
The request can be made through the web form that you have at the bottom of the page.
Once you have sent the form to participate as a volunteer, you will receive an automatic response confirming that we have received your request. From here, you will have to wait for us to contact you.
In the confirmation email you will receive the steps to follow to formalize your participation. The entrance fee for volunteers is €130, which you must pay as we indicate in the email.
In case of having obtained the ticket in any of the phases or through a promotion, it will be accepted as a valid ticket and the refund will be made based on the amount paid in that case. You must send us said entry in order to formalize your participation.
If you do not pay the amount before August 20, new requests will be accepted and you will lose the right to reserve. The places are occupied by order of payment.
Once your participation has been formalized, the person responsible for the area in which you will work will contact you to let you know how your volunteering will work, which will take place once the festival ends.
If you complete the assigned tasks and shifts, you will be fully refunded the price of the ticket paid in the coming weeks at the end of your volunteering.
We want you to understand that, by confirming your participation, we are counting on you in planning the work and we hope you take your commitment seriously. In case of not being able to fulfill it for any reason, notify us as soon as possible so that we can reorganize.
The main tasks will be the preparation of breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner for workers and volunteers. For this you will have to prepare and cook the food, keep the kitchen and warehouse clean and organized, receive the suppliers and organize the products that arrive.
-Profile of the volunteer: with experience in cooking, delivered, proactive and with initiative.
– Availability: June 11th-13th and June 19th-22nd 2022
The main tasks to be carried out will be the disassembly and storage of structures and decorations, cleaning, collection and transport of materials, and support in any task related to this phase.
– Profile of the volunteer: people with a predisposition to work in a proactive team when looking for the needs of the disassembly process at all times.
– Availability: June 11th-13th and June 19th-22nd 2022
– Covid-19 security measures: compliance with all security measures established by health and government authorities will be mandatory. When this is not fulfilled, the volunteer agreement may be terminated and could be a reason for the loss of the refund, in case of having previously purchased a ticket.
– Cancellation due to Covid-19 or force majeure: in case of cancellation of the event due to the pandemic or any other situation external to the organization, the volunteer agreement will be canceled. If a ticket has been previously purchased, it will be valid for the next edition, either to participate as a volunteer or attend as a public (depending on the tipe of ticket you got). You can also request a refund of the amount during the two weeks after the official cancellation, which will be refundable from one month after said cancellation. This will be applicable only if previously you have been officially accepted as a volunteer, so it is not worth just having sent the application.
– Availability: each volunteer must work at the event for at least 8 hours divided into several shifts to obtain a refund of the ticket fee. The hours per shift will depend on the area in which it collaborates. Normally there will be 2 shifts of 4 or 6-hour. Each area will also decide from what day to which day they will have to be at the festival and if there is a training or meeting prior to starting volunteering. As a general rule, availability will have to be available from one day before it begins until one day after the end of the event.
– Entrance to the event: To obtain the entrance ticket to the event, you will have to pay within the established deadlines, an amount of € 75. Once the payment receipt has been sent, the ticket will be sent to you. You can also provide proof of purchase of an entry for any phase.
– Signing of the contract: upon arrival at the event, all volunteers must pass through the point of attention to the volunteers to sign the contract and confirm their arrival.
– Return of the ticket amount: To receive the refund of the ticket amount, you must have completed your volunteer shifts in your area. We will verify that you have made all the shifts. The exact return procedure will be reported later.
– Meals: Each volunteer will receive one meal per shift worked. The rest of the meals are paid by each volunteer.
– Accommodation: You must bring your own camping equipment (tent, bag, van, caravan…) throughout your stay.
-Displacement: The transport is paid by the volunteer and you must arrive by your own means.
– Volunteer work: There will be a responsible person in charge of informing you of your tasks and work schedules, as well as the general functioning during those days. If you cannot do any of the shifts, you must inform them. If you need something or have any suggestions, you can also contact this person.
– Pets: Under no circumstances may you attend the volunteer or the festival with pets, this will immediately terminate the volunteer agreement and will be grounds for loss of reimbursement. Only duly certified guide dogs or emotional support animals may access the site (including the camping area).
– Loss of the right to refund the amount: The ticket will not be refunded, in the following cases:
– Delay when attending a shift.
– Do not attend any of the assigned shifts.
– Appear under the effect of a drug that may compromise the proper development of your task.
– Inappropriate or even violent behavior towards colleagues, public or any member of the organization.
-Bringing any pet to the event.
If you have any questions, email to: [email protected]