CONDITIONS OF THE PACK BUS + CAMPING - OWN SPIRIT FESTIVAL 2022
General conditions of the tent + bus pack
- To benefit from this pack, it is necessary to purchase the ticket, the round trip bus and the rental of camping equipment. If you have previously purchased any of these products, you can purchase the rest later to have access to the service.
- Once the pack is purchased, refunds are not accepted. The festival offers a free ownership change service if the person who cannot attend gives his/her pack to another person. In such a case, an email should be written to [email protected] The change of ownership of the complete pack is only allowed to the same one person.
Specific conditions for the rental of camping equipment
- The camping pack includes:
PACK OF 1 PERSON
➢ 1 tent of 130 x 210 cm with black & fresh technology that offers more darkness and less heat concentration due to its opaque and reflective fabric.
➢ 1 sleeping bag suitable for 15º C.
➢ 1 individual inflatable mattress of 70 x 190 cm.
➢ 1 camping lamp of 40 lumens.
PACK OF 2 PEOPLE
➢ 1 tent of 195 x 210 cm with black & fresh technology that offers more darkness and less heat concentration due to its opaque and reflective fabric.
➢ 2 sleeping bags suitable for 15º C.
➢ 1 double inflatable mattress of 140 x 190 cm.
➢ 1 camping lamp of 40 lumens.
Operation of the service, deposit, and responsibilities
- You must check-in upon arrival and pay a deposit of 20 euros that will be returned upon check-out if the camping equipment is in good condition.
- If during the stay at the festival, any of the elements included in the pack suffers any damage, either due to the lessor or due to third parties, the organization will not be responsible for the damage, nor will it be obliged to replace the item. In the case that any of the products is defective at the time of check-in, the organization must be notified immediately so that it can be replaced.
Specific conditions of the shuttle bus service
- The bus ticket holder must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time. In case of not showing up at the agreed time at the meeting point, the organization is not responsible, and the money will not be returned nor will a seat on another bus be guaranteed.
- The bus may experience delays in arrival at intermediate stations, and departure and arrival points are subject to change. In this case, buyers will be informed through the email that has been provided when making the purchase to report possible variations in this regard, as long as it is a significant difference.
- In the event that any of the buses does not have sufficient demand, the organization may cancel the trip or change the departure time and an alternative time will be offered, or the total amount of the ticket will be refunded within a period of two weeks after cancellation. The travel money will not be refunded in case of cancellation by the buyer.
- A change of ticket holder can be made by writing an e-mail to [email protected] with the following information: the data of the first holder and those of the new holder and a copy of the identity document of the first holder (to prove their agreement). Ticket sales will be online and will close on July 10, 2022. It is not guaranteed that there will be another physical point of sale before or during the festival.
- In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of the event due to the health situation of COVID-19 or other cause of force majeure or external to the organization, the bus ticket will not be refunded and will be automatically valid for the event once rescheduled. At the same time, all security regulations established by government authorities, or the organization of the event must be respected. In case of refusal to comply, the passenger’s access may be denied, and they will not be entitled to reimbursement or compensation of any kind.
- Animals or pets are not allowed on the bus, nor are they allowed to enter any area of the festival, including the camping area. If you try to access the vehicle with an animal or pet, access to it may be denied. The only exceptions are duly certified guide dogs.
- The bus company may establish other regulations independently of the organization of the event that guarantee the rights and safety of all passengers. In case of not respecting these rules, the passenger’s access may be denied, and they will not be entitled to reimbursement or compensation of any kind.