Cashless Own Spirit
The only mode of payment in the festival
1. Charge your wristband at any Cashless point:
• In cash or by credit card.
• With a minimum of € 5 and a maximum of € 300.
• Only with multiples of € 5 (€ 5, € 10, € 15, € 20...).
• You can recharge your wristband as many times as you need at any Cahsless point.
2. Pay with your wristband inside the festival.
3. Retrieve the money charged that you have not consumed using your wristband (even the Ecofianza if it has been previously returned to you on the wristband)
• Within the festival / immediate reimbursement without management fees: in the Cashless points of Returns during the festival. Return in cash, regardless of how you have loaded your wristband.
• Outside the festival / Non-immediate reimbursement with management fees of €2: the period to make the return request online at https://wiredlion.io/refund/own-spirit-festival is from 12 am on July 20 until 11:59 pm July 23. Once this period is over, we will process your request and you will receive a bank transfer between August 2 and 6.
4. Remember that ...
• You can check your balance at Cashless points and at any point of sale.
• To avoid management fees, you must arrange the return within the festival.
• You must keep your wristband to make your return request online.
• Own Spirit will not be responsible for the loss of your wristband.
WHAT IS AN RFID WRISTBAND?
The RFID wristband, is a wristband with an RFID chip in it that grants you access to certain entrances and areas and also acts as your electronic wallet, allowing you to make purchases without the hassle of cash or card transactions.
HOW DO I GET MY WRISTBAND?
At the entrance of the festival you will get your wristband with an RFID chip. Once inside the festival you will be able to charge it with money at the Top Up Stations. The first time you top up your chip, you will be charged with 5€ deposit fee as the ECOFIANZA. This money will be refunded leaving the festival at Top Up Stations. Please check the ECOFIANZA protocol.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Your RFID wristband is used to pay for food, drinks and merchandise within the gates. You can load credits onto your wristband onsite at one of the many top up stations at OWN SPIRIT FESTIVAL. After ordering, you simply tap your wristband against one of the readers located at each bar and vendor. Once the transaction is confirmed, the amount is automatically deducted from your wristband’s balance.
DO I HAVE TO USE THIS SYSTEM?
Yes, OWN SPIRIT FESTIVAL will be completely free of physical money. Bar and vendors will only accept payment made with RFID wristbands.
CAN I PAY WITH CASH OR CARD INSTEAD OF WITH MY WRISTBAND?
No. OWN SPIRIT FESTIVAL is a fully cashless festival, which means that the only way of paying for goods is with your wristband.
HOW DO I PUT CREDIT ON MY WRISTBAND?
Wait until you are inside the festival gates and load your wristband with credit at any one of the top-up stations
WHAT HAPPENS IF I RUN OUT OF CREDIT?
Don’t worry, if you run out, you can always top as many times as you would like.
HOW DO I KEEP TRACK OF MY BALANCE?
You will be able to check the balance of your wristband whenever you want, at any bar, vendor, Top-up station, or Customer Service point (InfoPoint). Simply ask for a balance check.
CAN I INVITE MY FRIENDS BY PAYING FOR THEIR GOODS?
Of course! Your friends will be more than happy for you to buy them a drink with your wristband.
WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT THESE WRISTBANDS?
RFID wristbands present many great benefits toYOU. You will save loads of time as RFID significantly reduces queues at vendors and bars. In addition, you will not have to worry about counting and keeping track of cash or waiting for your card transaction to be accepted. You can enjoy the festival without worrying about keeping your money safe in a locker and have all your credit with you at all times. It is also super easy to use and waterproof!
CAN LOST OR STOLEN CARDS BE TRACKED?
Please keep in mind that your card is similar to cash, if you lose it, you cannot get it back. This means we can issue a new card, but your credit will be lost. None of your personal data is stored on the card, so do not worry about that.
CAN MY MOVEMENT BE TRACKED WITH RFID TECHNOLOGY?
No, it cannot. The RFID wristbands will not be equipped with GPS technology and therefore it will be impossible to track your movement.
SO, WHAT IF I HAVE LEFTOVER CREDIT WHEN THE FESTIVAL ENDS?
Don´t worry! You can get a refund onsite until July 18 at 12:00 am.
I AM STILL A BIT CONFUSED, HOW CAN I GET HELP?
No problem! Come to the festival and our trained customer service personnel will assist you during the entire festival. You will see, it is actually quite simple!